What's new

Facebook’s New, Ultra Fast iOS App Update is Here

tintbob said:
No share button, edit option disappeared and you cannot delete a post unless you go into your profile...
Still cannot copy and paste
Big improvement but these niggles need to be addressed

Ya copy and past feature is one downfall. I was really hoping it would be in the new update since it has been a long wait but nope :(

Keep asking for features. This rewrite was almost a complete feature copy of the last app, so they were definitely being conservative in adding changes to the project.

They should be able to move forward with missing features now...

Yeah I'm not liking how you have to go into profile to delete a post. No share button. And when I click on a picture in my news feed, I can't scroll through the album.

Chris951 said:
Yeah I'm not liking how you have to go into profile to delete a post. No share button. And when I click on a picture in my news feed, I can't scroll through the album.

I just noticed this. Dislike

dengirl said:
I just noticed this. Dislike

Actually I see I can delete comments on the app still just going to my profile.I thought I had to go on the web to do so but nope. That's ok not a big deal. And I love the way you can look at a friends pictures now so cool. You can swipe them back to their folder :) love it

Chris951 said:
How? I thought you couldn't

Edit: never mind I figured it out. Long press the picture when it's opened lol.

I was on a friends page. Went to her pictures. Hold my finger on it and it said save a copy of photo and I clicked it. I looked on my phones pictures to see if it was there and it is.

Chris951 said:
How? I thought you couldn't

Edit: never mind I figured it out. Long press the picture when it's opened lol.

Oh lol glad u got it :)

Lol yeah I read the reviews on the app store and everyone was saying you can't do it. So I'm happy I can because I love that feature.