What's new

Facebook App

Deebs

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the Facebook app really seem to be subpar? I mean, it doesn't always push notifications, it's not up to date with the latest Facebook buttons, etc. With as big as Facebook is I figured that the app would be one of the most updated apps around. I by far prefer to use the mobile Facebook site in Safari than to use the app. I really think Facebook is dropping the ball on this one.

facebook app sucks.. y does it take so long to delete msgs i mean damn!!!!!!

Yeah i've been noticing some bugs with the app lately on my phone. Like when a someone wants to be friends with you, I confirm him/her, and it'll say I added. But when I go to my friends list, they aren't there. So I go back to the request list and that person is there again requesting to be friends.

Pretty annoying. They need to update the App already and fix some of these bugs/glitches.

Also, I have to manually reload the page for updates on my Wall a lot of times. It doesn't just do it liek before.

Is it just me, or does the Facebook app really seem to be subpar? I mean, it doesn't always push notifications, it's not up to date with the latest Facebook buttons, etc. With as big as Facebook is I figured that the app would be one of the most updated apps around. I by far prefer to use the mobile Facebook site in Safari than to use the app. I really think Facebook is dropping the ball on this one.

AND I HATE THAT FACT THAT YOU CAN'T DELETE FRIENDS!!!!! I mean c'mon - it's the OFFICIAL app!!!! sorry had to get it out...

If you thought the FB app for iphone was bad, the android version (pretty much, lack thereof) is horrible!

I have noticed that the app doesn't auto-load each time I go to the news feed and the 'shake to reload' option isn't working either.

Yea, even FB in the dark ages (2.0 3.0)was always annoying.... I really don't see why they don't hire a real Dev team to build it... It's not THAT complicated!