What's new

Facebook profile pic syncing problem

jcl716

Reaction score
Hello, I just installed the latest facebook app for iphone on my iPhone 4. The profile pics sync up with the contacts on my phone, however when I log out of the facebook app, I lose the profile pics. Is there any way around this?

Thanks.

Jessel

PS) This is the first iPhone I have ever owned/used.

HI , i guess the FB is designed like that. You have keep it logged always to keep the pics.This is normal for FB and not a bus as far as i know. Cheers.. :)

Hmm, that's weird. I also have Facebook installed, always logged in, but my contact pics are not syncing up. Is there a setting or something I need to turn on?

Edit: Found it! Open Facebook app, go to Friends, click button in upper right corner, select Sync Contacts. Hope that helps anyone else having this problem.

Last edited:
If you have your FB app open all the time, does that count against your monthly data or just when you are moving around in the app??

If you have your FB app open all the time, does that count against your monthly data or just when you are moving around in the app??

yep it does, i enable wi-fi on my phone so that it isn't eating up my data when i am within a wifi hotspot

When its not actually open it should be in suspended mode