What's new

Exceeded Sources

Reaction score
Ok I noticed cydia has a section with a list of some sources. I clicked on the top one and it asked me if I wanted to add it. After I did I noticed it actually added probably 7-8 sources. Of course now I've exceeded the package limit. So I went in to delete some of the sources but the only one from that list of 7-8 just added give me the option to delete it. Is there a way to delete them through iFile? If so anyone know the directory to look for? The ones I want to delete I know 100% for sure not only do I not need them but were ones just added and I've never installed a tweak from.

Using an iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.1

If you've added 7-8 repos and that caused exceeded packages, then you've installed at least 1 piracy repo. Remove it and the problem will go away as does all piracy related problems

I actually figured out how to delete from iFile. But I don't believe the original was a piracy source. It was listed by cydia on its main page under "more package sources". Of course it does state that they can't guarantee the sources as being issue free but is assume if cydia is listing them they've at least checked them out. When I clicked the link in that section cydia asked me if I wanted to add it. I've never actually had that happen. I've always had to manually add them.

Using an iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.1