What's new

eWeather HD 3.0 - New iOS 7 weather app, radar, alerts, satellite, earthquakes, buoys

tav11

Reaction score
Elecont LLC is pleased to announce the release of eWeather HD 3.0. The app dives much deeper into iOS 7 style, taking advantage of full-screen layout, thin fonts and semi-transparent overlays.

The most noticeable feature of eWeather HD 3.0 is the social media functionality which means you can share the weather at any time, for any place. Whether you want to boast about the temperature, warn your friends about the severe weather or simply provide an update, eWeather HD 3.0 is all you need.

In addition to the revamped design new eWeather HD provides access to live data transmitted from over 700 buoys scattered throughout North America, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean. Ocean and coastal monitoring buoys which can measure wind speed and direction, atmospheric pressure, relative water humidity, currents, waves and other water parameters.

Get eWeather HD 3.0 on the AppStore

eweather_hd_3_0_weather_iphone_ipad.png

Key Features:

• Two Reliable, Accurate Data Sources based in the U.S. and E.U
• Full-text, long-term ten-day weather forecast
• Precise 24-hourly forecasts
• Animated high-resolution radar (U.S. only)
• Animated satellite cloud cover US, EU, Japan, Australia
• Severe weather areas US, EU and Russia
• Realtime severe weather alerts
• Live temperature on your home screen
• NOAA Buoys
• Worldwide earthquakes provided by USGS and EMSC
• Global sea surface temperatures
• Realtime messages about current weather in Notification Center
• Space Weather Predictions: Geomagnetic activity forecast
• World Time & World Weather
• Interactive weather maps ( radar, satellite, severe weather areas, current weather, forecast, water surface T and earthquakes)
• iOS 7 design

* Ad-free. No limitations. No subscription fees. No hidden costs.

Will the weather get any better? With the help of the new eWeather HD app, you find the answer in seconds, with minute-to-minute updates. eWeather is a stylish, multi-provider 10-day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful. Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts and earthquakes. Animated loops of radar and satellite images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems. We worked hard to bring you an excellent application for all your weather needs. eWeather HD 3.0 Will Help You Survive the Cold Weather !
eWeather HD has everything you need, in an easy-to-read and easy-to-find layout.

eWeather HD helps you prepare for the latest conditions with hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts. Designed for iOS 7, eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about. Get live alerts and temperature on your home screen, check radar and satellite maps and view historical details so you’re always aware of weather on the way.

I don't see where you can set options for what types of alerts you get. I'd want to have control over that. For example, I don't want to be alerted to a severe thunderstorm watch, but I do want to be alerted to a tornado warning.

I'd like to know too! What do you do with a promo code? Is it done in the App Store?

Just saw this! Are the promo codes still valid? If so, how do I use one?
I'd like to know too! What do you do with a promo code? Is it done in the App Store?
To redeem these or any other promo codes, go to the AppStore and scroll to the bottom of the page. Tap on the redeem button and paste the code you copied from the list in the app announcement. $image-555472764.jpg

BTW, at least some of the codes are still valid, I just used the third one.

Last edited:
Got it too! Thank you! I really like it so far, still trying to figure all of it out, but my first impression is that it's awesome!

[EASTER SALE. TODAY ONLY.] Our app eWeather HD dropped price to $0.99 for limited time.

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eweath...d401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10lba&ct=iphoneforums

eWeather HD provides the most powerful set of features to track local and national weather on iPhone and iPad. Use radar, ground weather stations and satellites to prepare for severe weather events like Tornado, Hurricane, Storm, Typhoon and etc. Find out more about eWeather HD on AppStore

radar-satellite-weather-typhoon-hurricane-storm-weather-stations-forecast-iphone-ipad-eweather-hd.png

★ SPECIAL LIMITED TIME SALE. Get it at $0.99, 50% off the regular price. ★

Visually stunning, informative, helpful, easy to use, and above all functional application for your iPhone and iPad. Get local weather, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, animated high-resolution Doppler radar and satellite images, water temperatures from NOAA buoys, earthquakes, weather-related headache alerts and more!

AppStore link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eweath...d401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10lba&ct=iphoneforums

eweather-hd-3-1-weather-forecast-app-iphone-ipad.png