What's new

Erased Contacts

teisen17

Reaction score
I deleted one of my email accounts on my phone and it erased almost all of my contacts. Is there a way to get the names back into the assigned contacts without typing in everybody's name? I tried re-adding the email account but it didn't sync up the contacts with the names.

Settings>Mail,Contacts, Calenadar. Make sure you have "Contacts" selected on (or off, depending on your intent) for the particular account you are sycing with.

Yes I did. Those directions helped me. Let me know if you need additional help.

Hmmm that's weird. Although only my main account which is yahoo has the "reminders" thing. Maybe somebody else with more knowledge in this area can help. Mine seemed to work though. You might have other settings set to on or off that I don't.

Hmmm that's weird. Although only my main account which is yahoo has the "reminders" thing. Maybe somebody else with more knowledge in this area can help. Mine seemed to work though. You might have other settings set to on or off that I don't.

You seem like you don't know anything about this.

Well, like I said someone with better knowledge will help you out since you have a different problem than me anyway. Yours was about showing reminders, mine was about something entirely different.

Well, like I said someone with better knowledge will help you out since you have a different problem than me anyway. Yours was about showing reminders, mine was about something entirely different.

No. Your wrong.

Ohhh okay I see what you mean now! It just worked. Thanks for your help.