What's new

Entourage event colours

Stupot

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first time here. Purchased 2 new iPhone 4S for self and wife for Christmas - mostly for business use. I use a Macbook Pro and prefer to use Office for Mac (2008) with Entourage as my mail client. We run 2 businesses and one of them relies heavily on calendar entries. In Entourage I can colour code events but cannot see how to replicate this on the iPhone. I have 'synced' Entourage to iCal to get them onto the iPhone and I know that iCal can colour-code events too. Is it possible to sync Entourage to iCal to colour-coded events on the IPhone?

Thanks,

Stupot

I'm not sure if that is possible or not, I think it's not. If entourage is like google, yahoo. or msn where you have services like emails box, notes, calendars, etc... then it should be possible, but if it's a stand alone calendar app, then chances are that it can't sync with iCal. You can get in touch with the Entourage dev for better and accurate answers or wait for other members who are using entourage and have better experience with it.