What's new

Encircle the Turtle!

vzg

Reaction score
My new free iPhone app "Encircle the Turtle", a puzzle/strategy game that involves using blocks to try to trap a turtle, just hit the App Store!
It's much easier said than done, however, and the gameplay and addiction factor have caused players to give it raving reviews, such as:

"Great Game! So much better than angry birds. Allows you to exercise that brain and to also relax from homework!" - Kukoky

"Best game ever! So fun! This is my new go to game to pass time when I am waiting." - Noespooi ugfniibdti

"This game is exceptionally well designed. A fun, engaging experience with challenging levels, Encircle the Turtle makes for an excellent application." - philipglassfan

It's currently rated 5/5 stars and is in the top 200 Strategy apps (Rank 173) and rising!

Check it out here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/encircle-the-turtle/id634465881?ls=1&mt=8

Thanks!

**NOTE: If you experience a bug that sometimes causes the turtle to jump all over the place if you scroll right as the turtle stops its movement, know that it has already been fixed and is being reviewed by Apple at the moment. In the meantime, just try to avoid scrolling while the turtle moves
smile.gif

Screenshots:
$screenshot1_long.jpg$screenshot2_long.jpg$screenshot3_long.jpg$screenshot4_long.jpg$screenshot5_long.jpg

Hello. Thanks for telling us about your new app.

I deleted your other, identical, post for this app. Out forum rules allow for one announcement. Once the announcement is made, you can add updates and such to this thread. Please don't make another thread, use only this one.

For your convenience, the rules are here: Forum Rules - Apple iPad Forum

Thank you.

Marilyn