What's new

New app on the market! Moviz!

corsegames

Reaction score
Moviz

Are you a movie lover?:confused:

Corsegames launches a new app, Moviz!
$Photo 07-11-13 09 51 54.jpg$Photo 07-11-13 10 08 48.jpg$Photo 07-11-13 10 09 01.jpg$Photo 07-11-13 10 09 17.jpg

The best movie trivia there is, an entertaining and fun game for everybody.

Download it for FREE! ;)

With 9 difficulty levels and more than 150 movies, Moviz is a real challenge for the big screen fans. Guess the movie and challenge your friends to beat your score.

Juan Carlos Martinez: "It's the funniest trivia I've ever played" :cool:

Mateo Pereira:"I showed my friends who's the boss!" :wink:

Show the world how much you know about great movies by achieving different Awards and posting them on your social networks!

Interactions with Facebook and Twitter will become handy to solve the tricky movies you may need help with.

$Photo 07-11-13 10 09 33.jpg

Moviz - is now available for FREE. The app is available world-wide, in several languages, on the Apple App Store and Android Play Store.

Download it for FREE in your store and start having fun!

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.android.moviequiz&hl=es

Ios: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/moviz-guess-the-movie/id705337240?mt=8

THANKS ;)

We kindly invite you to try the application we created with so much effort and dedication. IT will be great importance for us if you can write a review about Moviz

Don't hesitate to leave your comments or questions!

Last edited:
Hello. Thanks for telling us about your new app.

However, please read our forum rules in their entirety before your next post. The rules state that members may not promote their websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes posting a link to your app development web site.

In addition, this forum prohibits links to social sites and networks such as Facebook and Twitter.

The only links that are allowed in an app announcement are the direct link to the App Store and/or a YouTube video showing the game play.

For your convenience, the rules are here: Forum Rules - Apple iPad Forum

Thank you.

Marilyn