iPhoneForums.net News Team
- Jun 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Bay Area, CA
@conradev has found a new way to enable a hidden iOS Camera feature that will allow you to shoot panoramic photos. This feature is native, added by Apple, and probably in testing stages for now. Although you will need a Jailbroken device to enable it, it's fairly simple.
1. Open up iFile
2. Go to the /var/mobile/library/preferences Directory
3. Find .com.apple.mobileslideshow.plist
4. Tap on the .plist(not the blue arrow) and tap Property List Viewer
5. Press the + button to add an item. Name the item "EnableFirebreak" and the type "Boolean" and hit create.
6. Turn EnableFirebreak to ON and press DONE
7. Open up your camera, tap "options" and there you go, Panorama.
And that's it! You now have the Hidden camera feature, Panorama. It doesn't work too well but it is native and will hopefully be released in a later update.
Last edited by a moderator: