What's new

email

superior

Reaction score
hi if somebody can help me to get instant/faster email on gmail account in iphone4

hi if somebody can help me to get instant/faster email on gmail account in iphone4

I personallly don't understand your question, but I configured my Gmail account to my iPhone on the first day, without hardly trying! Nothing to it, I'm a dummy, and it's fast! Just go to your Mail app and set up Gmail using your account name and password. Try using the "Exchange" if it helps. In any case, you can always "delete" and account if it doesn't set up correctly.

Maybe someone else here can explain all this better....

I personallly don't understand your question, but I configured my Gmail account to my iPhone on the first day, without hardly trying! Nothing to it, I'm a dummy, and it's fast! Just go to your Mail app and set up Gmail using your account name and password. Try using the "Exchange" if it helps. In any case, you can always "delete" and account if it doesn't set up correctly.

Maybe someone else here can explain all this better....

he posted this same question in the help forum and i answered the same as you, didnt quite understand what this person wanted but explained how to get the most out of the mail functionality.