What's new

Email documents.

enots27

Reaction score
Hay all I need an app that allows me to put documents on my phone and attach them to emails. More specifically .docx files. I need them to send from my email address an not a web based address that usually goes into a spam folder.

Thank you all in advance

I do this to keep manuals and recent invoices, statements and estimates handy as reference. And to send repeat copies to clients who have 'lost or not received' them (yer right ;) ).

If the doc is not intended to be edited, you can emaIl a .pdf version to yourself, open the email on your phone, open pdf. tap document then select 'open In' brings
up pdf reader (top of page).

Close it and you can select edit and move to a directory.

Email pdf's don't usually trigger mail marshal software, where as virus prone.documents do .doc .docx & .exe extensions etc.

Dropbox is a better app to manage files. It is brilliant! Add files to a folder on your pc and they appear on your iPhone iPad

iwoodland said:
Dropbox is a better app to manage files. It is brilliant! Add files to a folder on your pc and they appear on your iPhone iPad

Then you can email them etc

I use Dropbox but won't let me use my native email app to send documents as attachments. I really need to be able to do this.

enots27 said:
Hay all I need an app that allows me to put documents on my phone and attach them to emails. More specifically .docx files. I need them to send from my email address an not a web based address that usually goes into a spam folder.

Thank you all in advance

QuickOffice pro, is the best but you need pay for that.