What's new

Elaborate jailbreaking scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exoaria

Reaction score
The reason that I'm coming here with this information attempting to form some kind of resolution is because I don't know where else to look or who else can help me. I understand the concepts of jailbreaking and this really not amount to be the average kind of thread that you'd read on these forums— that's okay. I'm looking for people that can come up with ideas to use Cydia apps beyond their intended purpose, or recommend me to apps which can help me manipulate a situation that I'm dealing with in real life.

My girlfriend is controlled and manipulated by her religious parents to an extensive degree. It gets bad, police are being called constantly but their structural facade is enough to break through any stance. They've basically decided that they don't like the views that I'm giving her and that she needs to cease and desist communication with me. Beforehand, I jailbroke an old iPhone 4S of mine and lightly modded it with extra security, giving it to her as a means of meeting up with me under their noses as she attempted to get a job and some independence against their will (if you can believe that).

We've basically hit the last straw as they found the phone I gave her, and conveniently accessed her entire facebook account. Her only option is to pretend she's giving me the phone back and that she's breaking up with me— until a month's time when we have self sufficiency a little more sorted and we can drop the bomb that we're still together before immediately having her leave and we run away. I need to develop the plan overnight, and I'm going to do it perfectly. The reason I post about it here is because this phone is what I need to tamper with in about 24 hours to turn into something high-security with extensive remote features. It will always be connected to the internet. The phone is what we use to do all our midnight communicating when everyone is asleep.

The phone is named Atlas, after a character from a video game called BioShock. Its contacts are various phones of mine and family members, named after other characters and local institutions. I'll describe some features that I am looking for and if anyone can give me the closest kind of exploit or hack, or suggest other ideas, I would appreciate it beyond belief:

Fake Notifications
I would like to be able to create fake notifications on the phone, with various icons, labels and descriptions. Whether I did this from my iPhone, or from a browser, or computer would not matter. This is basically the primary thing that I'm looking for, even if they were just things I could program to appear at certain times. That way I could create a fake Facebook notification from one of her friends saying "Hey, are we still meeting at 5:00PM at the bay or are your parents being a pain? x" which will cause them to drive to the bay— meanwhile we're off somewhere else printing off resumes and studying for a drivers license test. Things like this would allow us to manipulate them extensively.

Remote Shutdown
I want a hack that will allow me to remotely shut down the phone, similar to what happens with Find My iPhone — if her parents have the phone, and I hear a hysterical fight happening, I can immediately shut off the phone with a picture of a smiley face or an image I place into the phone somewhere, which will require a passcode every time the phone is turned on after that. (We have the default passcodes activated, obviously.)

Conversation Recorder
I would like to be able to record any audio coming in and out of the phone calls.

"Listener"
I want to be able to "silently call" the phone with it immediately picking up, not showing any signs of a call, or making any noise. I have unlimited credit. That way she can sneak her phone into their room when they are discussing things against her, and I can record their conversations. This will allow us to keep two steps ahead of them when they try to do something outrageous like having three people following her home to make sure she doesn't divert. I'll know exactly where they are.

Activator Based Functions
I want to be able to click the volume buttons in the order of - + - - or + - - +, anything, even if it's not volume buttons, in order to do things like "Start a voice memo" or "Emergency lock" — that way I can write down the functions for her so she'll remember what to press.

Her ACTUAL
phone is jailbroken, so if we could also modify that, we could keep an eye on where her parents are. Any ideas on that would be greatly appreciated. (She's never allowed to have her actual phone, her parents have it at all times.)

Obviously not all of these are possible, or at least are limited to some degree. I don't know where to start, so I was hoping someone here could give me a bit of insight into what we could do, what alternative hacks are available and perhaps give me advice on ideas that I haven't already thought of. I would say that my aims are to
1. Keep two steps ahead of her parents, knowing where they are whilst keeping them misinformed to our whereabouts.
2. Concealing our relationship as a secret and providing an effective means of strategy.
3. Providing a means of communication between us that her parents will not know about or have access to.

I'm afraid that what you are asking is not only a gross violation of privacy, but is also illegal in most jurisdictions. Also, we don't allow discussions about such subjects on these forums.

You will receive no help here.

Please do not post about such topics again.

With that THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.