What's new

EDGE not working despite network reset & right APN settings!!!

tapas1987

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am a newbie and this is my first post here. Thanks a lot for support from yu guys. I have an 'Airtel' number in India & my gevey Sim worked fine till now. Recently, my gevey sim has started giving me problems. My phone looses its unlock by itself & then I have to unlock it again and again - sometimes thrice a day!! And also my GPRS/EDGE plan from my carrier has stopped working. Even though that 'E' icon is displayed at the top, my phone can't connect to the internet. I have checked APN settings and all and everything is fine. The only thing that I did recently is to download a couple of apps through Cydia.

I tried deleting these apps and resetting network settings & unlocking phone again like a zillion times - but nothing is working I just get to see that 'E' icon on the top & I still can't connect to the internet.

My iOS is 4.3.3 & bb is 4.10.01

Please help folks!!

Thanks a lot!!

cmmon guys...atleast some hint for my problem!! So many views and not a single reply
frown.png

http://www.hackint0sh.org/f266/392401.htm

hey i have same problem with iphone 4s 5.0.1 bb 1.00.13 unlocked with r sim 2
using docomo austom apn from unlockit.co.nz didnt help
not tetherme either
pls help me

for tapas i will advice you to unlock by ultrasnow or r sim

unlock with ultrasnow or r sim

Hey..I guess ultrasnow can't unlock baseband 4.10.01 as of now. As far as I know...it can only be unlocked by gevey sim. If I am wrong...plz tell me. Haven't tried R Sim yet. Will look into it. But please tell me if ultrasnow unlocks my baseband or not. Thanks a lot!