What's new

easy way to transfer all nokia phone numbers to iPhone

sam1970

Reaction score
ExcelContacts can do it.
Here is a feedback from a user who used ExcelContacts:

I just bought an iphone 4 and trying to transfer all my old nokia phone numbers has been a bit difficult
I found a great app to let me transfer all my contacts from an excel spreadsheet into my iphone 4 - it has saved me hours and hours of time and I wanted to spread the word. I think there are a lot of people who could benefit from this.
You can only put about 120-200 number onto a sim card so if you have more it becomes a real problem to transfer them all to a new phone

I don't know about other countries but here in the UK if you are an O2 customer you can subscribe to bluebook for free.
I uploaded all of my contacts from my old phone and exported tham as an excel doc, which I then kept for reference (I had a clear out and only entered a select few into my iPhone).
If I'd known about that app at the time (way back when I got my 1st iPhone 3G), I probably would've used it though :)

just syncronise all your nokia contacts with outlook through nokia pc suite and then itunes shall sync the contacts with outlook

its v simple

Please check iNoki at: nokisoft.com/inoki. It's an iPhone app which can extract and import data in .NBU file created by Nokia PC Suite. All phonebook, sms, calendar, photo, audio, videos can be imported.