What's new

Easter Newbie

Jembie

Reaction score
Hi all.
My name is Jen and I have just joined today although I have had my iPhone for a year now.

I have an iPhone 3Gs. I am in England and on Orange on PAYG.
My phone is mainly used to keep in touch with my social Networks. I am on twitter and Facebook all day long in my breaks at work. I do play games occasionally and use it for texting but its funny how it is hardly ever used for actually talking on the phone to someone lol.

Do they have the white iPhone where ur at?!! Lol Welcome to the site :) I'm new here too

hello and welcome to the site! also happy easter! :)

orange? are they an good? i have not used them in years

you are right thought this iphone ends up being used for other things other then actually talking on the phone lol..

i got mine for text message alerts on twitter so when some one mentions me then i can reply from a text, unlimited to any network texts on o2

never use fb but have an account..

Welcome,

I had many a phone on orange in the past they were good, but I switched to the iPhone before orange got it. I'm on 3 now and very pleased. I don't use the phone part much either. Lol.

No white iPhone here yet either...

i read 3 are offering pre orders but when i actually went on the site to check i found nothing about a white iphone for pre order

Yes I have the white iPhone 32gb. I figured it would be less common. Most people I know have the black iPhone and I like to stand out from the crowd ;)

nice reason to get the white... and you get a tone of people asking where did you get that from

Jembie said:
Yes I have the white iPhone 32gb. I figured it would be less common. Most people I know have the black iPhone and I like to stand out from the crowd ;)

Where did u get the white one from ?

Jembie said:

Where did u get the white one from ?

people order white parts or send their phones and have it fitted with official white parts and one of our supporting vendors does just that.. but it costs close to $200 if i remember correctly.