What's new

Download Feed Me Oil For Free For One Day

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

MacRumors reports that Chillingo’s popular iOS game Feed Me Oil is available for free on the App Store just for today. Both the iPhone and iPad versions are free, with the former usually costing $0.99 and the latter costing $1.99. The game has previously topped the App Store charts in the US, UK, Russia, Luxembourg, New Zealand and Australia. The gameplay takes the player to a weird and wonderful world where the land is literally alive, and starving. It’s up to the player to get the oil from the broken pipes to the mouths of strange, beautifully rendered creatures, using all manner of creative tools, as well as their intuition, to solve the carefully designed puzzles. The game was created by HolyWaterGames, and has had several updates since its initial release back in June 2011.

“HolyWaterGames is an exceptionally talented developer with strong design, art, sound engineering and coding expertise," explains Joe Wee, Co-General Manager, Chillingo. "They created an amazing puzzle game with excellent physics mechanics; we knew from the very start that Feed Me Oil was going to be something very special,”

Click here to download the iPhone version: App Store - Feed Me Oil

Click here to download the HD iPad version: Feed Me Oil HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Physics Puzzler 'Feed Me Oil' Free for Today Only - Mac Rumors

Last edited by a moderator: