iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-VFhvJFVts]YouTube - Anomaly Warzone Earth PC & MAC gameplay Trailer[/ame]
Chillingo has today announced a line-up of nine new iOS games that it will be debuting and showing at the Games Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco from February 28 to March 4. Heres a break-down of all nine games:
- Painkiller Purgatory (MachineWorks NorthWest) - A first-person shooter where you have to blast your way through Hell with a selection of devastating weapons, based on the hit PC franchise.
- Anomaly Warzone Earth (11 Bit Studios) - Futuristic strategy game that flips Tower Defense principles upside down to become a Tower Offense game. Click on the video above to see footage from the PC and Mac version of the game.
- Blobster (Divine Robot) - Flick a cute ickle blob across incredible levels, squash enemies, collect power-ups and save the environment from a nasty polluting company.
- Quiz Climber (Relentless Software) - A new social quiz where you get to test your knowledge against that of your friends by answering as many consecutive questions as possible.
- Storm in a Teacup (Cobra Mobile) - Take up the mantle of Storm and guide him in his magical teacup through a dream-like landscape created by the vivid imagination of his older brother, Clouds, in this fun, physics-based platformer.
- Emberwind (TimeTrap) - Nothing to do with tummy trouble, in Emberwind you must help free the city of Grendale from the evil CandleFinger and his gremlin hordes, as you sail through the clouds on your ancient snow owl and wield your can of justice to save the kingdom from the underworld. Based on the popular Mac and PC games.
- Feed Me Oil (Holy Water Games) - Get the oil from the pipe to the right spot in this physics-based puzzle game, complete with lush art and mind-bending level design.
- Color Bandits (Kiai Games) - The colors have been stolen from your world and its up to you to get them back, as you fight across greyscale environments and destroy enemies to restore the bright colors in this side-scrolling shoot em up.
- Carnage (Super Fly Studios) - Speed in your car down busy roads without causing a pile-up on the highway in this destruction driving game where crashes mean points!
Since joining EA last fall, we have signed several great new titles that will be revealed in the coming months, adds Joe Wee, Co-General Manager of Chillingo. Our GDC slate features a sampling of the most cutting-edge games that are sure to delight the gamer in all of us.