What's new

down loading pics

jivemother33

Reaction score
i got pics on my phone how can i download them to my computer .?? do i use itunes? i can email them but that sucks .. i want to down load them like i do a digital camera ...

i got pics on my phone how can i download them to my computer .?? do i use itunes? i can email them but that sucks .. i want to down load them like i do a digital camera ...

there are several ways. I usually connect it to my computer via usb, go to "My Computer/iPhone/ and copy all the pics/videos and paste it to whichever folder I want it in. Other times, when I initially connect my phone to my computer, a window pops up asking me what I want to do. I select import, and under those settings, I select delete all items after the import is complete to whatever folder I import it into. I do this when I want to clear some hard drive space on my phone.

Hope this helps ;)

thanks alot it worked good . just had to think about it ..

That method only works if the photos in your camera roll were taken with the iphone camera. If you have any photos in your folder which have been saved from MMS sent to your phone or photos synched to your iphone from a computer, the iphone itself will not show up as a USB camera on your pc. In that case you crazily need to delete any photos not taken with the camera, then it will show up on your pc again. Madness.

That method only works if the photos in your camera roll were taken with the iphone camera. If you have any photos in your folder which have been saved from MMS sent to your phone or photos synched to your iphone from a computer, the iphone itself will not show up as a USB camera on your pc. In that case you crazily need to delete any photos not taken with the camera, then it will show up on your pc again. Madness.

Which method? I gave him 2 ways to do it.

Both ways, each relies on the iPhone being picked up as a USB camera device.

Both ways, each relies on the iPhone being picked up as a USB camera device.

Thanks didn't know that. Learn something everyday here ;)