What's new

Doesnt send multimedia messages!

oriana

Reaction score
I'm an AT&T prepaid client and they told me is not possible in any way to send this types of messages. I was wondering is there's anything I could do to send them.

If your prepaid plan comes with data, you can send it. MMS uses data/wifi to send the picture, video, etc. You can't send it without either data or wifi.

If your prepaid plan comes with data, you can send it. MMS uses data/wifi to send the picture, video, etc. You can't send it without either data or wifi.

dont think this is entirely true. i gave my mom my old iphone 4 and shes usign it on tmobiles prepaid network ( 100$ for 1000 minutes ) and it includes texting and messages as 1 minute usage per. i was able to text her pictures even though she has no data or wifi connected. unless tmobile and ATT are different.

I have the $50 unlimited plan. They told me with a phone you can use unlimited call text mms and Internet. With an androi calls text and mms and with an iPhone only calls and text and no mms. Wich I think is really unfair. That to make you us a 2 yr contract plan. That cost more than a $100 if you want a decent one.

wait. so you have data on ur prepaid plan? how would u not be able to send messages? did u ever try? or were you just taking thier word for it?

wait. so you have data on ur prepaid plan? how would u not be able to send messages? did u ever try? or were you just taking thier word for it?
OF COURSE I'VE TRIED! If not, I wouldn't be asking...

if you are on ATT prepaid that includes data, then you should be able to send it. do you have access to your cellular data network settings? if so, you may want to try and input the mms settings for ATT manually.