What's new

Disney DVD Ripping Problem for my iphone

Briani

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Ok, folks, this topic maybe discussed before here (I am sorry to unable to search it), my problem is with Pirates of the Caribbean 3 so yes it's a Disney dvd, I just bought but wish to be able to watch it on my iPhone 4 during my journey. However for some reason my Macbook always hints me error occurred when I tried to convert the DVD to iPhone 4 format. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The DVD played smoothly on my Mac, but it seems that the converted video has been damaged after ripping (cannot play on my iPhone at all), any good recommendation for DVD ripping or video mending for my iPhone 4? Thanks in advance. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

well, according to your descriptions, I assumed that you should remove the DRM from your DVD firstly cauz the DVD plays smoothly on your Mac, many people prefer to choose Handbrake, but I am not using it, so I have no idea about it, if you are looking for a free program to crack your DVD, maybe you could take a shot with MacTheRipper,or MacX DVD Ripper Free Edition, both they are free resource.

I would have to agree with the previous post on the DRM issue.

Since you own the original DVD it wouldn't be illegal if you downloaded the film already converted into an iPhone format...