What's new

Digital Dave has arrived!

ChezDigital

Reaction score
Hola everyone! In reference to the title, no, you shouldn't remember me from anywhere. :)

I've played with and configured many iPhones and Apple devices, and got an iPad for a holiday gift last year from work, so I've been up to speed on everything, though I'm a happy new (well, a few weeks now) owner of a black 64GB iPhone 5 (painfully depreciating my 160GB Classic :/). After a Black Motorola Q, Blackberry Storm 1, and an HTC Thunderbolt, I have made the move to stability. The fact that Apple has only one phone to focus on, and makes the OS as well as the device has always made the company one to consider in my eyes.

I'm very organized and anal-retentive, from keeping the majority of my apps in folders to their positioning, the tags/album art on my MP3s and their playlists, my ringtones, my wallpaper, and the link.

I'm a Project Manager at a Software Development corporation with a background in technical writing, business analysis, training, networking, and low-level web design.

Looking forward to this community and all it has to offer, especially an untethered Jailbreak. Also happy to see a Yahoo Mail app, the return of Google Maps, and the BrightVol app on the home page.

Hola everyone! In reference to the title, no, you shouldn't remember me from anywhere. :)

I've played with and configured many iPhones and Apple devices, and got an iPad for a holiday gift last year from work, so I've been up to speed on everything, though I'm a happy new (well, a few weeks now) owner of a black 64GB iPhone 5 (painfully depreciating my 160GB Classic :/). After a Black Motorola Q, Blackberry Storm 1, and an HTC Thunderbolt, I have made the move to stability. The fact that Apple has only one phone to focus on, and makes the OS as well as the device has always made the company one to consider in my eyes.

I'm very organized and anal-retentive, from keeping the majority of my apps in folders to their positioning, the tags/album art on my MP3s and their playlists, my ringtones, my wallpaper, and the link.

I'm a Project Manager at a Software Development corporation with a background in technical writing, business analysis, training, networking, and low-level web design.

Looking forward to this community and all it has to offer, especially an untethered Jailbreak. Also happy to see a Yahoo Mail app, the return of Google Maps, and the BrightVol app on the home page.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Thanks! I've JB'd my iPad 2, rooted my Android, and installed custom build on my BB. Just waiting impatiently :)