What's new

Developers and gamers help developers and gamers

iTunesAppKings

Reaction score
Hello i am a Application Developer and i have developed this system for us all to help each other in the most effective way. First Join me on Twitter @iTunesAppKings .. This Twitter group was made to help us developers to inform users about contests and New games. Developers can submit their applications and information about their next contest to [email protected] and this info will be posted all over the internet if selected. When you send a email make sure it has the subject (App Submission) include Promo Code, Description and a optional short video.

****I will be updated the scores and nicknames of users who have the highest scores so that you guys know who and what to beat. Yes, i know GameCenter would be good to require for all apps selected but all games do not have this.

How to stay Updated on the Current contests

Qualifications:

The group is called "iTunesAppKing" #iaKING

How Do You Join?

1- Follow iTunesAppKings on Twitter

2- Tweet the following:
PLS RT - Join and Follow for Maximum Tweet Exposure Twitter #iPhone #iPad #iPod #Developers #iaKING

3- RT at least one tweet that has this format: PLS RT - <Some Tweet> #iaKING

4- After doing steps 1 - 3, you'll be added to the group.
Your tweets will show up under the Tweets tab and you'll show up under the Following tab.

#iaKING (Required)

This is the hashtag that will be used to mark tweets by our group members. Here are the benefits:

1- If a team member uses #iaKING in a tweet, that means other team members should read it and take action. It could be an informational tweet or a retweet request.
2- Tweets with #iaKING can be tracked using this website http://trendistic.com/iaking or hashtags.org - iaking. This is an excellent way to find out the best time to get retweeted (When most group members are active). So far early morning
3- As we get more group members, the Tweets steam for the iaKING list will get very busy sometimes. You can click on the #iaKING on any tweet and it will show all tweets with that hashtag. You can also search for tweets with that hashtag. This is very helpful when using Twitter app on your iPhone to quickly retweet other members.

Have your app selected for a contest review