What's new

Detailled call log App?

Loulou10

Reaction score
Like many people I have a mobile plan, which includes so many minutes free calls a month. I am looking for an App that gives me detailed usage, rather that the rather useless stock usage that is provided on my iphone!! Any suggestions??

Are you having a jailbreak phone? Or you are using a stock phone? If you are using a stock iPhone then I don't know any app doing that for the moment.

Are you having a jailbreak phone? Or you are using a stock phone? If you are using a stock iPhone then I don't know any app doing that for the moment.

It's a stock iphone 4....I haven't had it for very long, and don't want to jailbreak at the moment! I find it very strange that there is no App for this!! If I'm still irritated by the lack of information in a few months time, I may well go down the jailbreaking route. Thanks.

Hold on till an official untether jailbreak is available for iOS 5 (which is coming in a week time), if your phone is new, you are likely to be on iOS 4.3.5 which doesn't have an untether jailbreak. And maybe iOS 5 will come with better options regarding call infos... I don't know for sure.

Try calimits app and no need for jailbreak ***Moderation Notice*** I hope that was useful. Zzz
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. If you're going to recommend apps for our members to try... let's provide links to them via iTunes, not other websites. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: