deleting unwanted apps

grjmmr

New Member
and what i mean by that, is the some of the factory apps. I have no use for some of the apps like health, ibooks etc and i want them gone to free up space. there has to be some way to get rid of them. Any thoughts?
 
and what i mean by that, is the some of the factory apps. I have no use for some of the apps like health, ibooks etc and i want them gone to free up space. there has to be some way to get rid of them. Any thoughts?
I'm afraid that there is no way to delete any of the stock apps that come with every iPhone, at least with a stock iPhone. I believe that if you have a jailbroken iPhone there are options available which will allow the deletion of stock apps.
 
You mean expansion slot for memory One can use wifi based expansion with out issues for extra storage like movies picts and documents.
 
You mean expansion slot for memory One can use wifi based expansion with out issues for extra storage like movies picts and documents.
Indeed, there are lots of NAS options. I've been using a WD MyCloud NAS device for a while and it works rather well.
 
Jailbreak & I didn't this phone im fine the way it is just keep them all in a folder and compared to Att stock apps on android im fine
 

Latest posts

Back
Top