What's new

Déjà Vu, your visual memory (never again loose your pictures)

thomass

Reaction score
Hi There,

We just released a new application for iPhone. It's called Déjà Vu and is designed to help you with the use of your camera as a 'visual memory'. Especially for pictures such as business cards, wine labels, event posters, cd's etc. With our app you have a very easy to use and nice tool to help you organize those.

Every photo you take is instantly uploaded to the cloud, and we check if we recognize it with our unique image recognition technique. If it does we add some useful information to it (auto categorize, label, links). We also upgraded the camera with our Quickshot modus so you now can quickly take pictures one after another without waiting for your iPhone to process and save them!

Video: YouTube - Déjà Vu - Your Visual Memory
App Store: kooaba Déjà Vu for iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G on the iTunes App Store

It's released last week, and i am very curious to what you think of it.
The app is free up to 30 images per month, so it won't cost you anything to try :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9QkTpGrabo]Déjà Vu - Your Visual Memory - YouTube[/ame]

Evernote integration

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1OXokykJo]Déjà Vu connects with Evernote - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for your thoughts!

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
thomass said:
Hi There,

We just released a new application for iPhone. It's called Déjà Vu and is designed to help you with the use of your camera as a 'visual memory'. Especially for pictures such as business cards, wine labels, event posters, cd's etc. With our app you have a very easy to use and nice tool to help you organize those.

Every photo you take is instantly uploaded to the cloud, and we check if we recognize it with our unique image recognition technique. If it does we add some useful information to it (auto categorize, label, links). We also upgraded the camera with our Quickshot modus so you now can quickly take pictures one after another without waiting for your iPhone to process and save them!

Video: YouTube - Déjà Vu - Your Visual Memory
App Store: kooaba Déjà Vu for iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G on the iTunes App Store

It's released last week, and i am very curious to what you think of it.
The app is free up to 30 images per month, so it won't cost you anything to try :)

Thanks for your thoughts!

Cheers,

Tom

Sounds like a great app. I'm gonna go try it out. The Quickshot option sounds handy!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

that sounds pretty epic, i like deleting everything to keep things organized. But knowing I have access to all of them, gives me some piece of mind.

cool! I downloaded it and its perfect for me. I was was using Evernote before..and I'm still using it. the cool thing is that you can sync the two accounts!

We now added Evernote integration. All pictures you take with Deja Vu will by synced with your evernote account... Even more useful now :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1OXokykJo]Déjà Vu connects with Evernote - YouTube[/ame]

Could the people who downloaded Deja Vu share their experiences with me? I'm am very curious to your opinions.

Cheers, Tom

Last edited: