What's new

Default keyboard

allynhughes

Reaction score
I have installed swiftkey keyboard which I personally feel is the best keyboard on the market.
Anyways it does not stay selected....it constantly defaults back to the standard apple keyboard.
Any idea how to keep that from happening.

Cheers

Perhaps you misunderstood the purpose of my post. I wasn't 'touting' any particular keyboard - merely passing along an item I found on the internet which I thought might help the OP to find an answer to his/her question.

It wasn't 'my statement' but a statement that may have been included in the item found at that link.

Perhaps you misunderstood the purpose of my post. I wasn't 'touting' any particular keyboard - merely passing along an item I found on the internet which I thought might help the OP to find an answer to his/her question.

It wasn't 'my statement' but a statement that may have been included in the item found at that link.
I was agreeing with you. Then I placed a space and interjected my own thoughts on the subject. As for the "Your statement", I actually meant that for the OP. I know. Confusing now that I read it. Next time I'll post twice. ;)

I love love and am sooo used to the apple one not changing I tried and go back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey try this simple steps that will help you
Download and install new keyboard
Go to Settings then scroll to Languages and keyboard
Ensure that check mark is next to name of new keyboardGo to a text entry field (email, SMS, etc)
Long press in empty compose space, select Input Method
Select keyboard that you wish to use