What's new

Dave Mejias New Member!

davemejias

Reaction score
Hey there I'm Dave Mejias. I discovered this site a bit ago right after some google searches as I've lately become enthusiastic about iPhone development. I wanted to make an introduction post and inform you guys that I'm enthusiastic about learning more about this community and am excited to get to know everyone

Hopefully this forum can be a location where I can find out some new information about working with iPhones, meet some new people today and most importantly, have a good time! Thanks.

Best Regards

Dave Mejias

Hey there I'm Dave Mejias. I discovered this site a bit ago right after some google searches as I've lately become enthusiastic about iPhone development. I wanted to make an introduction post and inform you guys that I'm enthusiastic about learning more about this community and am excited to get to know everyone

Hopefully this forum can be a location where I can find out some new information about working with iPhones, meet some new people today and most importantly, have a good time! Thanks.

Best Regards

Dave Mejias
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules