What's new

COOLEST iPhone And iPod Touch THEME EVER (V5)

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0t1BMwKPU]YouTube - COOLEST iPhone And iPod Touch THEME EVER (V5) - iOS Vlog 202[/ame]​

We've made it through five lockscreens in the COOLEST iPhone And iPod Touch Theme EVER saga, and we're going to keep on going. This lockscreen titled "Sublime Lock HD" bring you many themes to a since lockscreen. You can choose from a variety of colors, change are temperature units, add a Twitter account, and more. The Lockscreen has LIVE Weather so you will always be updated. Check out Sublime Lock HD in Cydia for Free.

Settings Page (Paste In Safari):
file:///Library/Themes/SublimeLockHD.theme/setup.html

Can't believe all that's for free! Downloading it now...! :D

bf5d4047.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a newbie--why would you need or want a lockscreen? thx stephbahai

The lockscreen is the screen you see when you go to unlock your phone with the slide to unlock bit at the bottom. This is just one of many custom ones that have been created to replace the original...

I tried searching it but it's nowheres to b Found
Not there!

It's called SublimeLockHD in cydia. Just been updated so defiantly there. The link at the bottom of the post is for after you download the theme in cydia...

The lockscreen is the screen you see when you go to unlock your phone with the slide to unlock bit at the bottom. This is just one of many custom ones that have been created to replace the original...

I tried searching it but it's nowheres to b Found
Not there!

It's called SublimeLockHD in cydia. Just been updated so defiantly there. The link at the bottom of the post is for after you download the theme in cydia...

heh i wonder why its not showing up i have a theme on right now and font my font always seems to be all caps dont know if that would effect it or not, but ya the onlything sublime that comes up is the band sublime and sublime sunslider not this cool bomb ass lookin theme :(

heh i wonder why its not showing up i have a theme on right now and font my font always seems to be all caps dont know if that would effect it or not, but ya the onlything sublime that comes up is the band sublime and sublime sunslider not this cool bomb ass lookin theme :(

I'm sure its on the bigboss repo in cydia which is installed by default. I no I didn't have to add any sources to get it...

It's been updated to include 12 hour clock...
8bfeae11.jpg

how did u get that nice apple?

Its my own background. I got the image form a wallpaper app. Forget which one. WalpapersHD or something...

I got it working. But how do you use your own wallpaper?

Can you tell us how you put your own wallpaper? It would be really appreciated !!!

thank you!!!

i got it!!!

really simple....just use my "my dark BG " or "my light BG " in the setting!!!

I'm on a iPhone 4 running 4.1 when I change the settings I click the wallpaper.HTML file and it displays the lockscreen proper based on my changes. when I respring my lockscreen does not take effect any of my changed settings. when I go back to the setup file my settings are how I want them and the wallpaper.HTML files always displays it to match the setup but the true lockscreen never takes effect