What's new

Converting Video's from Android to iPhone??

dunamis

Reaction score
hey guys...me and my wife just converted to iPhone from an Android and we are loving it. It just works better for us!!!!!

Obviously pictures are fine but can not transfer the video's cause of the format not supported by iPhone. Can a tech savvy person help us out how I can do this and hopefully maintain the quality???

We have lots of video's taken of our infant son and would love to have them on our iPhone....

thanks in advance!!!

Ok, this was the VERY first problem I had to solve coming over from Android. And I tried a LOT of free solutions with mixed results. But I finally end up buying this program AVS Video Converter: perfect for home video conversion. Convert video fast & easily!

I was able to convert every video flawlessly with it. And if I can remember to, I will post the exact custom settings I used to convert all of them in one batch process.

Ok, this was the VERY first problem I had to solve coming over from Android. And I tried a LOT of free solutions with mixed results. But I finally end up buying this program AVS Video Converter: perfect for home video conversion. Convert video fast & easily!

I was able to convert every video flawlessly with it. And if I can remember to, I will post the exact custom settings I used to convert all of them in one batch process.

wow...quick response....thanks skull one!! As soon as I get home...I will purchase that program. My wife thanks you!!!

avs.jpg

Alright, the highlights! Notice I have it set to BATCH MODE in the middle of the display. That is important when you select all the files you want to convert so it doesn't try to combine them into one big movie.

Second you have to hit advanced button to open up the bottom area. The settings on the Output File side needs to look like that.

On the Aspect Correction tab make sure it is set to "Output Video Aspect" of Original.

It should then convert all the files you add in one shot and keep the quality as high as they were recorded on Android. IE there should be no loss in the conversion.