What's new

Consolidating icons on multiple screens

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to love being able to use iTunes to arrange my apps, etc. Not having to use my finger and do it on the phone was pretty neat. Alas, they removed the ability to do that.

I went through my phone and deleted a ton of apps I no longer use but now I have 9 pages on my iphone, each with a handful if icons on each page. There appears to be no easy way to consolidate all of these icons onto 3 pages other than dragging them one by one across multiple pages.

I find this ludicrous.

There has to be a better way. What am I missing?

It’s possible to move multiple apps at one. Tap one app, Select “Edit Home Screen”. Then tap the app again and hold it. While holding it, add another app by tapping it. You create a stack with a number, displaying how many apps you’re moving. After selecting the apps you intend to move, you can drag them to a different home screen as well.

It’s possible to move multiple apps at one. Tap one app, Select “Edit Home Screen”. Then tap the app again and hold it. While holding it, add another app by tapping it. You create a stack with a number, displaying how many apps you’re moving. After selecting the apps you intend to move, you can drag them to a different home screen as well.

Awesome, I did not know this. I've searched the internet and no one has mentioned this before! @J. A. to the rescue!