What's new

Consistent data monitoring

CWolfgram

Reaction score
I had a question and was wondering if anyone else has come up with a solution:
My service provider will periodically stop data to my phone; it seems to occur sporadically, for anywhere from five to fifteen minutes at a time. I believe it's the service provider (and not a cell reception issue) because I still have full
bars and my data will resume with no change (i.e. I don't move, or reboot my phone, or cycle airplane mode, etc.).
Originally, I tried using an app to measure my network speed every 10 minutes, but the main problem is that when there is no connectivity, instead of retuning a result that I can save and export, it just doesn't connect and returns no result. I would really like some hard data I can send to my carrier; does anyone know of a way, or an app, that can consistently (or very frequently) monitor the data rate, and return a result that shows that there was no data available?

Thanks very much!

Well if thats the case so then its better to get hold of a new cell phone operator network other than to stick around with the current cell phone operator network and keep witnessing the delays....