What's new

Completely lost

Jacko

Reaction score
or Im just plain stupid , I have been searching the Web and this forum trying to workout , how to enter a message to the Calendar and Reminders on a Iphone 4s , I haven't a clue , do I need to get a "app"

I know Im stupid , sorry , regards Jacko

Well lets start with you defining the term message so we can find the proper procedure for you.

Most issues like this come down to the words used by the person versus the manufacturer.

Thanks Skull , when I tap on the screen to show the Calendar , I assume I should be able to enter text where is says " No Events "

same when I tap Reminders a screen opens but I can not enter anything

I know Im must be doing something wrong , I have no user manual and have searched the Web for a answer

regards Jacko

Thanks Skull

No problem!

when I tap on the screen to show the Calendar , I assume I should be able to enter text where is says " No Events "

I thought the SAME exact thing when I first used iSO. Figured out you have to touch the PLUS symbol in the top right to add an event. And if you want to be really slick you can touch the date you want first and then hit the PLUS so you don't have to scroll the date setting.

same when I tap Reminders a screen opens but I can not enter anything

I wanted to be able to do that same thing as you but once again you have to use the same PLUS in the top right corner to add a reminder as you do in the Calendar.

I know Im must be doing something wrong , I have no user manual and have searched the Web for a answer

Now there is a possibility that neither one is showing the PLUS symbol in the top right corner when you open the App. You can correct this by going back to your iCloud account and turning the features on.

Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Your iCloud Account -> Turn ON Reminders and then Calendars.

And you can go here to get the user manual - Apple - Support - Manuals

regards Jacko

Hope that helps.

Thanks Scull to easy had to go to settings , your a Legend Maaaate
Jacko

Legends are usually dead. LOL!

So lets go with helpful. ;)