What's new

Come by and check out this idea I am working on.

GreenPleco

Reaction score
Hello every body,

I am new to the forums so I want to say that this place seems like a good forum to be part of. I have been a 3d artist for game about 11 years now. One thing I always wanted to do is make my own game and thanks to the iphone now I can. :) I am a animal lover and always wanted to help animals so my idea for years has been to make a game that is non violent and fun for every body. After years and years of having this dream it is finally coming true. I am currently making a game for the iphone that I always wanted to make. I made it all my self and still need a little fine tuning but so far its going great. Now the reason I mention that I love animals is because I want to donate part of the sales of this game to non profit organizations that care for animals and the environment. My goal is to one day make games that will help animals not suffer any more. If I could make games and help animals instead of doing what most people do and just waist there money and not care about any one else, It will make a difference. But any way I could go on forever about my dream of helping animals but I will keep it short. I have a web site for my game, I am still working on that also so its under construction. If you all could come by and check it out and give me feed back on it I would really appreciate it. Also would help me if you liked the facebook page we have. :)

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

Last edited by a moderator: