What's new

Clean Iphone4 Photo lens

chilidipper8

Reaction score
I refuse to use a case for my iphone. My picture quality is quite poor. Is there anything I can do to clean the lens?

Ive noticed my picture quality is very poor also... I just got my phone on friday and put a case on it right away....

I refuse to use a case for my iphone. My picture quality is quite poor. Is there anything I can do to clean the lens?
I'm not sure how the case fits into the discussion, since the lens for the camera(s) is exposed, case or no case.
But your question is a good one: what kind of lens cleaning device works best. I've been using a VERY CLEAN Q-tip, and it works fairly well. Also, a very clean, dry flannel cloth works well on the screen, and would work well on the lens.

I don't have a problem with mine. I use a case but as EWyatt explained the lens is always exposed anyway. I've had my phone for a few months now and never had the need to clean the camera lens...

A tip from a photographer: Use a proper lens cleaning tissue, just breathe out on the lens (not when you are eating ice-cream) and use the lens cleaning tissue on the lens in rotation. Hope this helps

Last edited: