What's new

Charger acting weird...

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had the issue where your phone show the icon for a full charge but the battery percentage say something other than 100%? Sometimes I can plug my phone up and it will just flash back and forth between the lightning bolt and the full charge icon. Then other times it will just stay on the full charge icon as if it were on 100%, yet the battery percentage will be on something like 34% or whatever. Anybody had this problem or figure out what causes it.

Usually when my phone does it, it will do it over and over no matter how many times I unplug and plug my phone back. What I usually have to do to fix the issue is to plug it into my phone first, then plug the USB end into the wall charger part. That normally works. Sound familiar to anybody?

This happens to my ipod all the time. I could charge it for a week and when i take it off the charger it says 96%.

jbs06civicsi said:
This happens to my ipod all the time. I could charge it for a week and when i take it off the charger it says 96%.
Well I can get mine to go to 100%, I just sometimes have to do a random combination of things to get it to work.

ClemsonMarshal said:
Well I can get mine to go to 100%, I just sometimes have to do a random combination of things to get it to work.

Mine will do that occasionally. Usually my phone corrects itself though. One time i had to reboot my iPhone to get the charging display to work right. That was months ago though. Idk why it does this, but it hasn't been to big of an issue for me.