What's new

Change standard icons Iphone4

pj1897

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've a iphone 4 with 4.0.2, I've install the theme Elite PRO.
All my icons does not change, standard icons are the same as before.

Does any one know how to change the standard icons like Settings, Clock, Calender, Notes and more?

It works fine with my iphone 3G

Help please.

alot of the themes are not compatible fully
alot more of them worked for me once i turned on summerboard in the settings,you might wanna try that

Thx for the answer.
I have summerboard on and it doesn't work :(

lol you dont user summer board any more its winterboard that we use now for themes changing icons and sms tones and its better then summer board, who told you about summer? that was used in the 1.XX firmware days since 2.XX every one uses winterboard

Use winterboard and search the internet for retina iPhone 4 themes. I currently use the Classica 3 theme and it has retina icons its great!

a little off-topic here, but when i use themes, and when i get an incomming call, the bg is black, but during in call i see my regular wallpaper as the bg. anyone know why that is?

lol you dont user summer board any more its winterboard that we use now for themes changing icons and sms tones and its better then summer board, who told you about summer? that was used in the 1.XX firmware days since 2.XX every one uses winterboard

summer board mode is a setting you can turn on to help make winterboard more compatible with more themes......just above select themes in winterboard settings

Hi Guys

I've a iphone 4 with 4.0.2, I've install the theme Elite PRO.
All my icons does not change, standard icons are the same as before.

Does any one know how to change the standard icons like Settings, Clock, Calender, Notes and more?

It works fine with my iphone 3G

Help please.

Hi, I think there is an application in Cydia called "Icon harvester", which gives you the option of selecting different icons for the themes that you have installed on your phone.