What's new

Cases that are easy to get out of my jeans pocket?

cvcook

Reaction score
i got a rubbery case sent to me from square trade that's hard to get out, my buddies have otterboxes. i don't mind them but, they are too bulky. what are my options?
Thanks, Charlie

i got a rubbery case sent to me from square trade that's hard to get out, my buddies have otterboxes. i don't mind them but, they are too bulky. what are my options?
Thanks, Charlie

problem is most cases have a bit of friction to avoid it slipping out of your hands to that material will stick somewhat to your pocket, i use the bumper and it is ok for taking in and out of your pocket

This isn't a case and I'm beginning to wonder if my brother and I are the only ones using this but here is what we use (holster):

Holster For Apple iPhone 4 - Apple iPhone Holster

I've used my phones like this forever, with the phone in my pocket and the clip on the outside of the pocket. Yeah it won't offer any protection if it's dropped but no case that's not bulky can guarantee to fully protect the phone and even then nothing is really guaranteed. This is the easiest way for me to carry the phone and it goes in and out of my pocket easily with minimal bulk. Not fancy but I couldn't see carrying it any other way.

I use this,

Griffin Motif

I find it has great protection. Has enough grip for my hands but not too much for my jeans pockets...

I thought we could not put up any links of any products on this forum. I put up a link once of another iPhone 4 forum questioning whether it was the old forum and what the difference was and I was "reprimanded." I had no bad intentions. Is there some competition going on between forums?

I got over it and now I am here seeing posts of links of iPhone products. What is up with that? Can someone please explain why some links can stay and why others cannot? Thanks.

I got a free case from Apple. It is clear Incase. Fits very well with my screen and back protector screens. A little slippery since it is not soft vinyl. But has not slipped out of my hands or child's hand yet. I put in in my jean pocket all the time, no problem in and out.