What's new

need a new case asap! my phone today!

ilovemyphone

Reaction score
so ive been freed from blackberry hell and got the sprint 4s. however, it arrived 1 1/2 weeks earlier than expected (yay!) but now i have to get a case for it. im not looking for anything too bulky or anything too flimsy. something in between to both display the beautiful design, and to also protect it from scratches. seems thats what i mainly do to my phones. thanks!

ilovemyphone said:
so ive been freed from blackberry hell and got the sprint 4s. however, it arrived 1 1/2 weeks earlier than expected (yay!) but now i have to get a case for it. im not looking for anything too bulky or anything too flimsy. something in between to both display the beautiful design, and to also protect it from scratches. seems thats what i mainly do to my phones. thanks!

If you need a case badly go to your local electronics store or mall and try cases that meet your criteria. I would suggest looking into Speck

Last edited:
Get the griffin reveal it's $10 online $30 in best buy and also get screen protectors.

I like the speck candy shell and case mate pop for the 4s.

oh wow, looks great! it does not take from the phone's design at all. i wish i could go naked without a case at all but life happens. thanks!

The aluminum case is compatible with for iphone 4S,it is the most rugged, lightweight, and versatile Phone case ever made.

I would not get an aluminum case. Chances are it will have antennae problems. Look for a YouTube review before buying one.

Has anyone tried their first generation lifeproof case with the 4S? I saw its discontinued now on their website. From what I can tell light sensor issues with the black n purple. I have white for my 4 and I am getting the 4S next month. Was hoping to use same case.

Phreddyl said:
Has anyone tried their first generation lifeproof case with the 4S? I saw its discontinued now on their website. From what I can tell light sensor issues with the black n purple. I have white for my 4 and I am getting the 4S next month. Was hoping to use same case.

Are you talking about the Gen1 and Gen2 cases available on their site? From my understanding, the only difference between the two was on the Gen2 they added a bumper above and below the volume and mute buttons.

Are you talking about the Gen1 and Gen2 cases available on their site? From my understanding, the only difference between the two was on the Gen2 they added a bumper above and below the volume and mute buttons.

Gen 1 is no longer on their site. Says discontinued. I have the first gen that they replaced in sept.

I have a case mate. Super slick design. Much better than the otter box commuter I came from.

How about this iPhone 4 / 4S Colorful Mirror Case. It's very light and lovely. Hope I can help you:0)
$1.jpg