What's new

Case as Xmas present, pls give suggestion

Moomin

Reaction score
Well. There's a girl in our office, adorable and very warm-hearted. I like her so much. But she seems down these days (There was rumors about her breakup with her bf). I want to cheer her up and have been looking for sth that she will definitely love as Xmas gift. I noticed that she just got a brand new iPhone (splendid white)~ So I think that would be brilliant to case her new iphone with a stylish, lovely and feminine leather case.

So, guys, pls give me advice~

Stress again: made of leather! stylish & lovely; match her white iPhone 5~

Thank you all!!!!:)

I have some ideas in mind. But the Xmas just passed. Did you give her the gift? How is that?

Err, unluckily I was busy with some personal issue during Xmas, have no time choose a gift for her.
If you do have some good ideas, pls share. (Her iPhone 5 is still not covered as I see today.) I can get one for her as a New Year gift anyway~ Thank you!!!

ps. Someone told me today she is crazy about Brad Pitt. WTH. Should I go for a CHANEL NO.5 instead? That would be a total joke....

Hi Moomin, in case u still need the following info
Le nouveau has been doing feminine style phone cases. There is a collection called Love series, you may try search it on ebay. See if this is sth you want

Last edited: