What's new

Carrier Theme issues with ViP4(4.2.6)

E_Sini

Reaction score
So I have the Verizon iPhone 4 and I have been trying to change the carrier theme using winterboard... Anyone had any success doing this? I tried the giants theme, dark knight theme, and the apple theme... none work. Is it the fact i'm running 4.2.6? or can it be done through a different program than winterboard?

So I have the Verizon iPhone 4 and I have been trying to change the carrier theme using winterboard... Anyone had any success doing this? I tried the giants theme, dark knight theme, and the apple theme... none work. Is it the fact i'm running 4.2.6? or can it be done through a different program than winterboard?

im guessing those themes are not compatible for 4.2.6

im guessing those themes are not compatible for 4.2.6

Fake operator worked fine but I really wanted that Giants theme lol. Anyone know of any of the icons that work for 4.2.6? Please:)

I think it's only fake operator that works with the verzion phone at the moment...

I also have the Verizon I4 with 4.2.6. I have many apps and themes that work. Make sure the themes support 4.0+ OS. Also try the retina ones too.

I can find the folder that it is put in if yeah want.

I also have the Verizon I4 with 4.2.6. I have many apps and themes that work. Make sure the themes support 4.0+ OS. Also try the retina ones too.

I haven't had any issues with apps, but themes drive me crazy. Portions work and other portions don't, and I'm checking in winterboard to make sure there aren't multiple options I have to click. What themes did you use and try that worked if you don't mind me asking?

I have some that works well. Like, xQuisite, EPHD, Nine HD Z, Glasklart HD, iComplete, CarbonX, i2HD, etc.