What's new

Cant figure out how to use dessid app!!!

taylor4338

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use the dessid app? It's supposed to help figure out my password or something but I can't figure it out???

Where do you live?

Do you have a Dessid router? If you do not have a Dessid router (which I believe is only sold in Ireland) then the app is worthless to you.

There are only a few applications that you can install that can decrypt wifi passwords...but they only work with certain routers(and certain encryptions)...and there should be a list of working routers within the app...except Dessid,...because well....no list is required...it's for Dessid routers so a list is unnecessary.

zig9449 said:
Where do you live?

Do you have a Dessid router? If you do not have a Dessid router (which I believe is only sold in Ireland) then the app is worthless to you.

There are only a few applications that you can install that can decrypt wifi passwords...but they only work with certain routers(and certain encryptions)...and there should be a list of working routers within the app...except Dessid,...because well....no list is required...it's for Dessid routers so a list is unnecessary.

What app can be used to decrpyt or connect to locked wifis?

Jmpx55x said:
What app can be used to decrpyt or connect to locked wifis?

Apps that require a lot if skill...and that are extremely complicated.

If you no nothing about programming then I recommend you don't bother trying.

Besides, I'm sure it's against forum rules to post such apps or tweaks.

zig9449 said:
Apps that require a lot if skill...and that are extremely complicated.

If you no nothing about programming then I recommend you don't bother trying.

Besides, I'm sure it's against forum rules to post such apps or tweaks.

Yeah I'm sure it is against forum rules but I'm glad I didn't pay for that app if it doesn't work around here. Oh well thought I would give it a try. Thanks for the info.