What's new

Can't download Infinity Blade II

Mcghee57

Reaction score
I'm trying to download Infinty Blade II but when I do I'm told I don't have sufficient space to do so. The size of the game is 940 MB and so far I've cleared so much space that I have 2 GB available. Yet I'm still told I have insufficient space. Has anyone had this problem before or could explain the cause or how to remedy this situation? Your help would be appreciated thanks

I'm trying to download Infinty Blade II but when I do I'm told I don't have sufficient space to do so. The size of the game is 940 MB and so far I've cleared so much space that I have 2 GB available. Yet I'm still told I have insufficient space. Has anyone had this problem before or could explain the cause or how to remedy this situation? Your help would be appreciated thanks

​
I believe you need at least 2X the size of the download to be able to download it on the phone. 1X for the download+1X for the install+some space for working during the install. You're probably just a little shy. Try downloading it to your computer and syncing it over iTunes or temporarily clear off some more space.