What's new

Can't decide on a case for my white iPhone 4S. Which Speck case is best?

karlamonique4

Reaction score
As a mother of two kids the eldest being three, I need good protection. Since I'm not a fan of any of the otterbox cases, I've decided to get a Speck case. I'm going back and forth between the PixelSkin, PixelSkin HD and the candy shell. Does anyone have any suggestions or good/bad experiences with any of the above cases?

karlamonique4 said:
As a mother of two kids the eldest being three, I need good protection. Since I'm not a fan of any of the otterbox cases, I've decided to get a Speck case. I'm going back and forth between the PixelSkin, PixelSkin HD and the candy shell. Does anyone have any suggestions or good/bad experiences with any of the above cases?

Well I have the pixel hd. It's a good case, no serious issues with it. I had it since day one, it's stretching now though but not to much

Thanks! I think I may just get the candy shell since the website states it offers the most protection amongst the three. I was trying to stay away from the shiny cases since they show scratches.

karlamonique4 said:
Thanks! I think I may just get the candy shell since the website states it offers the most protection amongst the three. I was trying to stay away from the shiny cases since they show scratches.

I bought the Speck candy shell case. If it scratches oh well. I'd rather the case get scratched than the phone itself. They offer great protection without the bulk of the otterbox cases.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

GoldenBlaze said:
I bought the Speck candy shell case. If it scratches oh well. I'd rather the case get scratched than the phone itself. They offer great protection without the bulk of the otterbox cases.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Plus one.

My reply might be a little late but I think it will help. I found a good review of an iphone 4 case. Since iphone 4 and iphone 4s have cases compatibility, this might be a good suggestion. Click this page to read the review.

This is really late. I bought a Woody Case last week and I have gotten complements on it every day since i've had it. Its made of real wood. Hope this helps.

I personally prefer TPU cases over anything else.. good protection and cool styles.
i currently use a Chocolate TPU case :D
$S-IP5G-0429_1-350x350.jpg

I really like cases by Pantone. Especially the High Risk Red...i think it would go really nice with the white iPhone. Hope this helps!

I have bought a nillkin leather case since 4 months. This case not only keep my cell phone safe from scratches, but also have a very good design. The case is also shipped with a nillkin screen protector, i didn't use it i want to feel the screen of my iphone. See more about this case in the link below, is a really good case.

Attachments

• $nillkin-iphone-5-case-red.jpg
    $nillkin-iphone-5-case-red.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 747
Last edited by a moderator: