What's new

Can't add Zoddttd and MacCiti repos?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Today I deleted ZodTTD and MacCiti repos but now I'd like to add them again, when I type in the repo for both source (since I believe unless I misunderstood something one URL should add both of them) I can't add them, it says that there is no source like that. I tired many times and I'm 100% positive that I'm typing it correctly... How can I reinstall them?

Open up to the main page of Cydia, and look for More Sources. It should be present in the list if you've deleted it. Just tap on it, and it'll install. The default repos somewhat act like the packages themselves.

Open up to the main page of Cydia, and look for More Sources. It should be present in the list if you've deleted it. Just tap on it, and it'll install. The default repos somewhat act like the packages themselves.
Thanks a lot willerz you can always help me and you're always so kind... It was working but... It said at the end that I exceeded the maximum number of APT... I know that's due to the number of repo, but I only have very very few of them... I have even less than when I was jailbroken on iOS 6 and on iOS 6 I never got this error... Is there any way to fix it without deleting repos? Thanks a lot once again, you're just too kind

Thanks a lot willerz you can always help me and you're always so kind... It was working but... It said at the end that I exceeded the maximum number of APT... I know that's due to the number of repo, but I only have very very few of them... I have even less than when I was jailbroken on iOS 6 and on iOS 6 I never got this error... Is there any way to fix it without deleting repos? Thanks a lot once again, you're just too kind

Not possible unfortunately. Only 2[SUP]16[/SUP] - 1 packages are stored by Cydia at a time (65,535 to be exact). Otherwise, if Saurik were to expand it, it would take ages to refresh your packages.