What's new

Cyueue iOS 7 Cydia?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if the cydia tweak "Cyueue" was working with iOS 7, it requires mobile substrate but as I understand it's been updated to work with iOS 7, and I was also wondering about instalauncher,locksliderz, protect, swipe selection, photo organizer? These are the main tweaks I use on a daily basis and which I can't almost do without^^ if anyone happens to know this too I'd like to know also about Thouch Pose + :) I still haven't updated to iOS 7, I'm still jailbroken on iOS 6 and I'd like to wait until all or at least many of them are updated.

Thanks a lot in advance for all help, I really appreciate it

Cyueue does not currently work on iOS 7. MobileSubstrate has not been updated for iOS 7 support, the older 0.9.4001 version of MobileSubstrate is partially working in the sense that it allow for non-100%-reliant tweaks to run. Cyueue has to be updated for iOS 7 support, and partially reliant on an iOS 7 updated MobileSubstrate.

I don't have Instalauncher or Locksliderz purchased, so I can't test them. PhotoOrganizer does work, SwipeSelection does not AFAIK but I'll see if I can test it, and I'm not sure about Protect, unless you mean Protecti, which does work

Last edited:
Thank you, I found out that swipe selection is working, I saw a viceo yesterday of it working on iOS 7 Jailbreak. Yes, I meant protecti, thank you very much for telling me which tweaks are working. When Mobile Substrate will be updated for iOS 7, will Cyueue have to be updated or will it work without the need of this update? I found some compatibility lists but noone of them mention these tweaks I'm waiting for. Thank you very much for your hlep

I'd say that Cyueue will have to be updated. Tweaks like Bridge fall somewhat under the same category and are not iOS 7 usable at the moment. We'll have to see when Mobile Substrate is pushed

Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa

I see, I hope it will be as soon as possible, probably Cyueue is the only tweak I can't live without :D