What's new

can iphone 4s iOS 5.0.1 (JailBroken) be used on US tmobile?

wesj153

Reaction score
Hello, I bought this phone from someone who had AT&T. It's updated to newest iOS(5.0.1) and I just JB it using absinthe. Does any one know if this phone works with US Tmobile now? I need to know for sure before I cut my Tmo sim. Thanks in advance!!!

Jailbreak does not = Unlock.. jailbreak allows you to install all the apps that are not approved for the app store while unlock opens the phone to all networks, there is no unlock for the 4S with hardware or software

Tpsim just came out with a intercepted that is going to unlock the 4s. Go to I ordered my I'm waiting for it. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck with that let all the unlockers here know if it works or not if a ultrasn0w version is not releases before then.

any update? I havent heard many reviews about the 5.0.1 4s unlock...

any update? I havent heard many reviews about the 5.0.1 4s unlock...
Haven't heard any reviews from actual customers or users here... not sure if they're even shipping yet. However, I have seen videos for both the Gevey Ultra S and Rebel II... both showing successful Unlocks.

Update I didn't get the tpsim interposed but I did get the R-sim one and it works great and easy no Dialing a number just plug and play