What's new

Can I purchase third party app from my PC & synch with my device later? Create Apple ID on PC?

odeanmusic

Reaction score
Hi to all forum mates,

Can I purchase third party app,create an Apple ID Account on my PC and do the payment for the app using my computer not iPhone using iTunes and then sync up with my mobile device later.
Is it possible using PC or everything has to be carried by the mobile device??

Love to all forum mates and with lot of blessings!

Hani

Hi to all forum mates,

Can I purchase third party app,create an Apple ID Account on my PC and do the payment for the app using my computer not iPhone using iTunes and then sync up with my mobile device later.

Hani
You can go into the App Store in iTunes on your PC and purchase any iOS app you choose. Once downloaded to the iTunes library on your PC, you can sync them to your iPhone or any other iOS device.

You don't create another Apple ID on your PC, you just sign in with the same Apple ID you're already using. You pay using the same payment info you've already set up.

Hi to all forum mates,

Hani

For new apps downloaded from other websites you can use iTools to sync with your iPhone & you need to authorize with your Apple ID

@Ahad_Alami
If you think about sideloading apps:
It's not recommended to download apps not available in the App Store. Some of them have been removed or are not there for a reason. Your security could be at risk.

Last edited:
Hi There,

I just deleted my post in reply to your thread you made few mins back.

I read you answer in the post again and I was confused to judge between the sentence you wrote: Your security could be at risk and I presumed that My security is at risk.

Thank you for your alert and your command is my wish and sorry for my misconception and wrote something that I should not but admire me I deleted my thread in this forum immediately.

Cheer up!

Hani

For new apps downloaded from other websites you can use iTools to sync with your iPhone & you need to authorize with your Apple ID
There is no legal source of apps for the iPhone and other iOS devices other than the official App Store. The one exception is legally obtained apps for jailbroken devices which are obtained from reputable repos through Cydia. Apps from anywhere else are usually pirated copies of legitimate paid apps.

Hi to all forum mates,

Can I download any of the apple apps on my computer first and than later transfer the same on my iPhone mobile device?

Secondly can I create an Apple ID on my PC and do the software payment over there and moving everything on my iPhone device later whenever needed OR all the apps to be installed directly on the apple i Phone device??

Love to all forum mates!

Hani

I've moved your new post to the thread you started in February, so that everything related to this topic can be found in one place.

You've already received a few replies. If these don't help, what else do you need to know?