What's new

Can anyone help me get straight talk data and pic messaging working on my Iphone 4s?.

mash4077

Reaction score
I have an AT&T Iphone 4s which I started using on Straight Talk. Everything was working perfectly like the data and picture messaging.

Anyway a couple weeks ago my picture messaging quit working.

The guy from Straight Talk told me to do a couple things which did not work. I dont know if I accidentally erased something or what happened.

I just barely paid for a 3 month card but not being able to use the internet and picture messaging sucks.

Can anyone help me figure this out?.

Thanks in advance..

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/Straight_Talk_iPhone

if doesn't work try google Straight talk APN

Better if you jailbroken your iPhone and download TetherMe (you don't have to tether, but it gives you the option to set up your APN without tmobile method, and it makes your mms(pictures) works and data as well)

With just the straight talk option not jailbroken will only give you DATA, not mms. Try what I said above and it'll enable mms.

The weird thing is when I first got straight talk on this phone I never had to unlock or jailbreak it.

I will go and try your method,.

Thanks..

Okay. I went to that forum and found where it says reset network settings because it said you should delete your old APN's. So reset that and decided to try the internet and sending a picture message, and for some reason it worked.

It makes no sense why?.

StraightTalk piggy backs off of AT&T, so you wouldn't need to unlock it to use it. But the data APNs are different as Straight Talk has their own APNs.

Okay. I went to that forum and found where it says reset network settings because it said you should delete your old APN's. So reset that and decided to try the internet and sending a picture message, and for some reason it worked.

It makes no sense why?.

Good good. You're welcome

ST also piggy backs off att, tmobile,& Vz. Altho it's abandoning att soon. So those att sim cards are gold!

Good good. You're welcome

ST also piggy backs off att, tmobile,& Vz. Altho it's abandoning att soon. So those att sim cards are gold!

Why are they abandoning AT&T?