What's new

Camera App iOS 5 Beta NEW FEATURES Button, Grid, And Slide!

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACOz5MtayY]YouTube - ‪Camera App iOS 5 Beta NEW FEATURES Button, Grid, And Slide! - iOS Vlog 431‬‏[/ame]​

and on the iphone you can use the + on the left to take pics as well , i find that as very handy feature also

and on the iphone you can use the + on the left to take pics as well , i find that as very handy feature also

I like that idea but I like to hold my phone the other way when in landscape (so the volume buttons are at the bottom). Not too big a deal but :( all the same. Lol...

i think it will make it easier rather then trying to find the middle button and take pics that way, i can see how it will help but i dont know how much i will use it, also when your screen is locked if you double tap the home button it will bring up a picture of a camera and you tap on it and it opens the camera app.. nice easy access to the app

It is still going to be much easier than pressing the camera icon.

Forgot about the lockscreen shortcut. I've been looking for something like that on cydia forever. Lol. It's good that if you have a passcode is will still take you straight into taking a picture but you won't be able to get to anythingelse until you type your passcode in...

yeah it saves so much time especially for those times when you are in a hurry to pull out the phone to take a pic ohh hurry take a pic lol.. i never use a passcode since i have find my iphone so if i lose it i will just lock it.. almost left it at the gym but luckily some one run up to me and gave it to me.. he could of easily just walked off with it

I've always used a passcode. That person at the gym could have still got all your info before you had a chance to lock it with find my iPhone...

i dont save anything of value on the phone.. probably the only thing is the phone numbers and texts that would probably not interest any one else but me lol